Thursday, January 19, 2017

20/20 Hindsight and New American Leadership is Lighting the Way so we may Overcome Ameican REGULATIONs Against Home-Grown Companies and Wealth for All.

I have always likened my Business to a Canary in a Coalmine, in that the first hints of economic distress resonated inside of my B to B Sign Shop as a telltale sign for what was to come.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/21/trump-to-name-icahn-as-special-adviser-on-regulatory-overhaul-report.html
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000578161

It is only by way of 20/20 hind-sight and by having a True Business Leader who Could Speak Directly to the Main Problems at hand, have I come to realize how My Company, and how Most American Companies have Been, Purposely, Affected by way of Petty REGULATIONS that were likely designed, expressly, to KILL Small and Large American Businesses alike, for as long as they were not Owned and/or Controlled in full or in part by the, so-called, Globalist Elite.

First I saw GE take aim at my Industry in the way of Full Page Trade Mag Adds that maligned the NEON craft and trade as a immediate danger and threat to its Corporate Peers who had relied on Neon for over a Century.

Then shortly thereafter came the UL Regulatory Disruption forcing Neon Electrical Components Manufacturers to reformulate Neon Transformers to the degree that Deadline Induced Bugs ended up into my Daily Supply Chain causing my Company to field Recalls, Irate Customers and a Loss in Sales until the Manufacturers Got it right. The problem is, they never did get it right making Neon signs fail in Clarity and Brilliance in less than One year of Operation, whereas my Older Signs remained brilliant for at least a Decade with no service at all. Neon signs, prior to forced regulations could last for a Century if cared for properly.

Finally, the last straw came when the American Regulators Took the Led Out.

Obama's Regulatory Goons placed the nail squarely in the American neon manufacturing coffin by making the malleable glass we relied on Frigid and Nearly Impossible to work with and cut.

While I relished being the last "man" standing in the Neon Trade in my area, I certainly choose to Shutter my Neon Business in Direct Response to the Scheduled and Persistent Regulations Donald Trump has Vowed to Repeal.

While I once thought China and their LED alternatives were the main Culprit, the Sad Story About AMERICAN Corporate Confluence, Wayward Regulation, and the consequent Small Business Cannibalization is coming into full view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments or Questions About Neon Here.